Thank you for purchasing your tickets for the ED SHEERAN concert at Stade de France.
You will receive an email informing you that your tickets are available on STADEFRANCE TICKETS app (Please note, as all the ticketing is electronic, there will be no e-tickets for this event).
You will then be able to transfer them to the people accompanying you, except for one that you will have to keep and which will serve as your entry ticket to the concert.
As soon as you receive the email from Stade de France, here is the procedure to follow:
- Download the STADEFRANCE TICKETS application on your smartphone by clicking ON THIS LINK from your smartphone or from the App Store and Google Play
- Open the app and create your account using your email address (the one that you just received this email on)
- Your tickets will appear on the screen.
- You will then be able to transfer them, by email, to the people accompanying you to the concert, except for one that you will have to present yourself. Your presence at the concert is therefore compulsory.
- A ticket can only be transferred once. The transfer is made by entering the email address of the recipient. It is possible to cancel a transfer only if the recipient has not yet accepted it.
- If you have listed your tickets on our resale platform, your tickets will continue to appear in the app until they are resold.
- If necessary, you can still offer for resale your tickets purchased on our site directly from your customer account, until July 25th.
- If you have purchased a parking space on stadefrance.com, it can be downloaded from your "Personal space" on the stadefrance.com website and must be printed out to be presented at the entrance of the car parks.
A few hours before the concert, you will receive a notification from the STADEFRANCE TICKETS mobile app indicating that your ticket has been activated. So, remember to allow notifications from the app on your smartphone.
Important information to remember:
- Before you go to the Stadium, make sure your smartphone is fully charged.
- Only one ticket can be presented per phone, except for minors who can have their tickets on the smartphone of the adult accompanying them.
- Only an "activated ticket" on the app on your smartphone will allow you access to the Stadium.
- The people to whom you have given the other tickets will each have to present their "activated ticket" on their personal phone.
- No screenshots of the ticket or video recording will be valid as a ticket.
In other words,
1 phone = 1 person = 1 entry ticket (excluding minors)
Tip: Make sure that those accompanying you will be present at the concert and only then transfer your tickets as soon as possible => don't forget that you can make the transfer only once! Therefore, you won't have to worry about it until the concert.
For information on how to make tickets available and transfer them, see Stade de France ticket buyer's guide.